Saturday, October 27, 2007

Jaguar Comments and Responses

This is a letter I received from Frank Heath

Find My Response Below about Jag Marketing



Frank heath



I am sure Frank heath you have been down the hard road of
internet marketing like I have. I have brought a LOT of
people into programs, but unfortunately, the jerks at the
top of the food chain were making all the money...and left
me holding the bag.



I decided that was enough of that bs. I was ready to make
some serious money. I am the Marketing Director for Mentors
on a Mission, Predator and Jaguar Marketing. Al Turnquist,
in my opinion is the best of the best when it comes to
empowering average people to make big money.



Frank heath this no bragging here. This is a real business.
People are making real money everyday.



Frank heath don't you think its time to change your home
based business luck? Don't you really deserve to be working
a program that can make money, the real way?



Go to: Ask Butch Hamilton about Jaguar Marketing
<
http://ask-butchhamilton.com view the movie, then go to my
business portfolio and fill in my contact form. No, I am not
going to try to sell you something you don't want.



Call this number first: 1-212-990-6230



If this is a fit for you, let's get together and get you
started on a real home based business that pays you
directly...up front...no waiting...to the tune of $1000 or
$3000 on each system upgrade sale you make.



There is no better program on the net today for making money!



Butch Hamilton-Marketing Director for Mentors on a Mission,
Predator and Jaguar Marketing



Superior SEO Services
<
http://butchhamiltons-search-engine-optimization-services.com









Hello Butch, as you can see I received this autoresponder
message after i visited one of your websites. I had just
listened in on the Veretekk training session you had with
someone " Jewel" - re Leadsomatic.I am pleased I got to
listen to you after see seeing you attend many of Tom
Prendergast's "Week in Review " sessions.


What I didn't know was your involvement in Jaguar which I
joined last January. My view of course is very different to
your experience.It cost me $6,000 New Zealand to do that and I
am absolutely disappointed by the no-results. To my knowledge,
the web-sites' back-office has - to this day- never been
completed as promised.


Sure Al's plenty good and experienced at what he does - I'm
savvy enough to realize that, but seems to me that I've had
little support of any kind from either my Upline or "Jaguar
team"As for the "Our sales pros will close for you" I've no
way of knowing if they ever do that - simply because I never
got the leads.However, I still want to learn HOW to get people
pouring through my affiliate sites - so I can at least get my
investment back! this where


I realize that I am not even getting good results from my
Veretekk system. not that I don't believe in it - I do- its
just that, I just don't seem to get the leads that I used to
when I first started. it seems I've not learnt how to build
links correctly and such.


Anyway, i just thought I'd email you and give you another
opinion. If nothing else I 'I've been inspired by your
self-development via Tom's Veretekk system - it vindicates my
thoughts many years ago when I first learned about it. I guess
I just have to persevere. Even at 65 years I feel highly
excited at the potential within the system - but "getting the
wheels to spin" on it another matter.


So, Butch - good on you - you're doing fine and I will
probably learn from what you have documented on your websites.
As for Jaguar, I guess my first task it to learn how to
promote to the search engines and build links! I look forward
to the Leadsomatic series and would like to be kept in the
loop. I may even get to be a trainer here "downunder" when I
feel confident about things.That's my Forte'!



Best wishes

Frank Heath
Auckland
New Zealand.

My response to Frank Heath...

Frank

I can tell by your email that you have obviously not obtained the results

with Jaguar Marketing that you thought you should be having. This may

be a results of several different circumstances. In an effort to report fairly

to the internet on this blog post, I will point out the key issues and address

them fairly and honestly.

In regards to your comments about Veretekk and leads, you must keep in

mind that the Veretekk system takes time to develop. I think that no one

ever told you that leads would come pouring into your system. I have been

with Veretekk for several years now, the leads do come in, but I would

certainly never use the statement of "pouring in." Professional business men

and women are much too savvy to fall for such a statement. I will say that

with consistent effort, posting to blogs, forums, press releases and article

submission services, the leads will become substantial.

In your comments about Jaguar Marketing, this is also a business that does

take time to develop. This is NOT an automated marketing system. This is a

professional business. It is ever bit as prominent as any offline business. I am

sure, that if you are indeed a true business professional, you must understand

that nothing comes easily or simply. This is true of either online or offline

businesses. I am seeing great results on the search engines concerning Jag

Marketing as this is my forte. Most people are NOT willing to spend the time

promoting this program as it should be done. I would highly recommend that you

invest your time in writing keyword specific articles concerning jaguar marketing

and judge for yourself, the rewards that you will gain from this professional business.

Frank, there are NO quick fixes on the net, no matter what you have heard or read.

Al Turnquist has always provided people the cutting edge information that they need

to become successful. The people that follow closely his mentoring and teaching, and

then put those systems into place, see the results. The only advice that I would

recommend to you is to train yourself to become a true business professional.

Both in Veretekk and Jaguar Marketing, you will begin to see results. The people that

do not see effective results are the people who basically do not following the mentoring

of Mr. Al Turnquist. We all start with a level playing field here. You have the option here

to either come and join the ranks of professional business entrepreneurs who are having

success, or just to condemn, criticize and complain.

This program does work for me and many other people. I am committed to working

this program to the max and I do make substantial money with it. You have a choice to

make Frank. Al Turnquist stands for credibility and assists the people who

invest their time to creating wealth from Jag Marketing. Now, having said that, you will

see the results you are seeking ONLY if you decide to commit fully to this professional

business.



Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Marketing Director for MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
http://superior-seo-services.com

http://beginmakingmoneynow.com

http://butchhamilton.linkscout.com

http://free.veretekk.com

  

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once

This is a book of potential, faith, purpose, hopes and dreams. This is a book about the importance of time, the power of choice, growth, toughening up and having a heart, commitment, passion, and inspiration. This is a book that considers the ups and downs, life, and death – and what it all means. More than anything however, this is a book that considers a journey’s impact, a life-long quest for meaning, happiness and fulfillment, and the resulting stories, perspectives, and lessons that I have collected along the way.
Google Groups
Subscribe to Inspirational Book
Email:
Visit this group
Google