Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jag Marketing Training Manual

What Is Search Engine Optimization?
 
Search engine optimization is an art form.  You might think this an off the wall statement.  I believe that is in an art form because Google is an ever changing sea of information.  In order to successfully promote there, you must be willing to tap into the ebb and flow of that information.  This is precisely why I am very good at my chosen craft.  Search engine optimization is about looking at the internet in a totally different way than most people do.  I look at the search engine spiders of Google as being nothing more than keywords, ad content and links watchers.  When you really consider this, that is exactly what Google is all about.  They have the system in place to discern from the legitimate and keyword specific information and the junk.
 
In choosing my craft of search engine optimization and search engine marketing, I have know for a long time that you must be willing to be very fluid in your approach to marketing online.  You could even call this being a rebel.  The bottom line to this is that you must think outside the box from the way that everyone else is attempting, and failing to do.  There is a rhythm and flow to Google and I am fortunate to be tapped into the proper mindset to have the tools and techniques that I need to successfully obtain top positions on the search engines.  I like to call this art visualization marketing.  I always visualize my success before I do any actual work.  This process works perfectly every time.
 
What Is The Process Used In Search Engine Optimization?
 
The process that I use in obtaining top positions on the search engines is called building relevant keyword specific links that lead back to your opportunity.  This process hinges on my ability to write great and original content to push that quality work to the search engine spider of Google.  My ability to write great content is unsurpassed in search engine optimization.  My love for the written word is the reason that I am very proficient in what I do.  I never use any automated submission services.  All the quality content that I write for you will come straight from my keyboard and screen.  There are no quick fixes in search engine optimization techniques.  Oh sure, you have probably seen those fancy little websites that make exaggerated claims about what they can and will do for your sites, but let me set you straight right here and now.  There are no automated software programs that will get you great search engine positions.  There is only quality writing and consistent effort.
 
I submit to many different blogging accounts, my own forums, produce my own keyword rich websites, write keyword specific press releases and then follow that process up by writing for ezine article submission services.  This is the true and legitimate way to build search engine rankings and I am a master at that craft.  Here is the great news for Jaguar System Owners.  You can learn this process as well.  In this site, you will receive first hand info on how to gain search engine positions on Google the right way.  My sole purpose for putting this site together for you is not to advertise different products, but to tell you, from my professional experience what works...and what does not work.
 
I will take you step by step the actual processes that I use to gain search engine positions on Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major search engines.  What you choose to do with that information will eventually be up to you.  In order to adequately and successfully promote Jag Marketing, you must be willing to think outside the box.  Simply advertising this program will not work.  You must be willing to become committed to becoming a true professional business man or woman.  You must begin to develop the correct mindset to accept your success.  You also must consider that simply advertising Jag as a program that makes money will not be as effective as it could be unless you move away from the way everyone else is struggling and straining to achieve their goals.
 
When you are committed to becoming a Master Jag Marketer, and promote this program as a real business, you will see results.  You will notice that this site is a password protected site.  In order to get the password, you must place your system ID in an email.  I will then return your mail with the proper username and password.  This service is only provided to the Jaguar System Owners.  Here is the URL to click to receive your password.  You will need to confirm your Name, Email Address and your Jaguar URL to receive this information.
 
I wish each of you success with the most professional business system on Google today.  It is my goal to see that the Jag System Owners have the training, tools and motivation they need to become successful.  Keep in mind that this is just the start for the training manual.  I will be adding audio presentations, new techniques and tips that will assist you in building your business.
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing Director
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
 
  

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once

This is a book of potential, faith, purpose, hopes and dreams. This is a book about the importance of time, the power of choice, growth, toughening up and having a heart, commitment, passion, and inspiration. This is a book that considers the ups and downs, life, and death – and what it all means. More than anything however, this is a book that considers a journey’s impact, a life-long quest for meaning, happiness and fulfillment, and the resulting stories, perspectives, and lessons that I have collected along the way.
Google Groups
Subscribe to Inspirational Book
Email:
Visit this group
Google