Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Butch Hamilton-Search Engine Optimizer Expert

 

Butch Hamilton-Search Engine Optimizer Expert
 
 
I decided to write an article about myself. I do feel that branding on Google is paramount to any success that you may have, so in that light, I decided to write some keyword specific information about myself, my business, the programs that I am involved with and any other relevant data that I choose to share with the internet. I absolutely believe that it is very important to know who you are dealing with on the internet, before you choose to join some program. One of the most effective ways of achieving this is by typing that person's name in Google to see what comes up. When I type in Butch Hamilton I see about one million entries. I own the first 30 pages or so in that keyword category. I feel that people must become attuned to the way Google operates, if you are going to be successful on the most powerful search engine on the planet. You have probably figured out that search engine optimization is my primary gig in life. I absolutely love taking a keyword specific domain, building an effective search engine optimized page, and placing that page on a high traffic keyword category. I like to term search engine optimization as an art form. It takes diligence, conviction, a never quit attitude and most importantly, you must first have the correct mindset to achieve your position. I have termed this visualization marketing. I am living proof that what you think, is what you will become.
 
 
MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing
 
 
I am also the marketing director for Al Turnquist, the owner of the exclusive marketing system known as Jaguar Marketing. I find that this endeavor is an amazing program to be associated with. I am also a system owner with Al. I find that the mentoring and training that I have received from Al Turnquist is some of the best education that a person could receive. As a matter of fact, I approach marketing the Jaguar System in just that way. I tell people that the educational aspect, the mentoring and the invaluable business sense that Mr. Turnquist hands all the members who become part of this organization, is more than worth the cost of joining the program. I feel that this system offers people a way to learn practical business promoting, and use it effectively to create wealth in a substantial way. I have been personal witness to people who are desiring to join a real business for a change, come in and make an incredible amount of money. The business insights that Al Turnquist shares with the members weekly in a state of the art web conferencing room, is the absolute best way to increase your knowledge and expertise in marketing a small business effectively. I find Mr. Turnquist to be a highly motivated and motivating person to listen to. Al Turnquist has always paid me right on time for the quality seo services that I provide and I am more than willing to continue to execute my given art of search engine optimization for him, as well as his program. I is my esteemed privilege to be associated with this amazing program.
 
 
Leadsomatic
 
 
I am also the Head Master Distributor for Leadsomatic. Now, Leadsomatic is a program that people need to become aware of to effectively promote their online businesses. It is NOT a classified ad submission service. It is an automated search engine submission tool and a highly successful link building tool. Tom Prendergast and Mike Darling are the owners of the Veretekk and Leadsomatic System. Here again, we are talking about people, like Al Turnquist, who conduct legitimate and credible online business. They empower average people, just like myself, to become powerful marketers online. I have to give Tom and Mike the credit for teaching me the art of search engine optimization and search engine marketing. I learned almost all of what I know about effective Google marketing by using their awesomely powerful system and then blazing my own successful trail with my vision about what I wanted to accomplish. I say often in the training rooms of Veretekk, of which I am an advanced SEO trainer, that all my roads lead to Veretekk. I am not exaggerating here. I am totally and undeniably attracted to this system, as I know how powerful the tools and training can be for real people to become extraordinarily powerful on the search engines of Google, Yahoo, MSN and all the other major ones.
Granted, the Veretekk System is definitely not for everyone. I am only looking for dedicated and inspired people to join my Veretekk affiliate program. I am here to conduct my online business in the most honest way that I know how. This is exactly what attracted me to the Veretekk System. This is more than an internet marketing training system. It will become a way that you can learn the real and effective way to learn how to build a stable and reliable home business. This program is not for the weak hearted. We are only looking for the best of the best warriors to join our exclusive system. I have developed a code over the years. I only spend my quality time with quality people. People who are trying to scam, lie, cheat, steal and generally conduct their business in the totally wrong way, will never receive the time of day for me. As a matter of fact, I consider Veretekk to be a spiritual system. This system has a responsibility to the users of the internet to make this a great place to spend time and work.
 
 
Vereconference
 
 
I am also the Head Master Distributor for Vereconference. This exclusive and sophisticated web conferencing system is by far, the best webinar system on Google today. I should know as I have signed up for many of the top ones to do comparative analysis between our web conferencing system, as opposed to the others. I have never found a web conferencing system that can compare with Vereconference. Here again, this web conferencing system is attached to the Veretekk system. It is actually one of our highly effective lead generating tools. These web conferencing room appeal to the small home business owners, as well as the largest of the Fortune 500 Companies. There is absolutely no better web conference room on Google today. It is my job to place keyword specific information in high traffic areas to show people the best web conferencing system. This is never done in an advertising format. I only give information. People must make their own choices.
 
 
Domain Hosting
 
 
I am also the owner of ButchHamiltonsBestDomains.com This hosting company is a great place to buy domains, host websites, choose pop3 email accounts and much more. I have been a reseller for GoDaddy for a couple of years now. I absolutely believe that I own one of the most effective domain hosting businesses. I offer great deals on domains, hosting, virtual hosting, quik blog accounts, podcasting accounts and much more. All this comes with the most solid customer support team on Google today. You can call 24/7 and talk with one of my live representatives any time of the day or night. They will always strive to solve your issue very quickly. I build a majority of my extremely effective websites there using the website tonight accounts. They are simple to design and are easy for most people to have a very search engine compatible site up and running quickly. Since search engine optimization is my primary business, I am very aware of what people need from a hosting company. I have configured my storefront to appeal to any online marketer today. The features that I offer in my hosting company are only available through ButchHamiltonsBestDomains. I also run a successful DomainReseller service as well. You can join this service for only $89 per year, (actually the ProReseller account is much better) and have the ability to not only save money on your domains, but also, to make a very tidy residual income by selling the reseller packages. I would highly recommend that you look into this service. It will mean money in your pocket for years to come.
 
 
This has been a brief article concerning a person that I know best. I have been indeed fortunate to rub elbows with most of the absolute leaders in internet marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization and mentoring. I have learned my craft of seo very well as I had the best teachers in the business. I live an amazing and full life due to my extreme belief in visualization. I suppose you might term this the law of attraction, but I know for an undeniable fact that I live by the way I think. The way that I approach life is very unique. I am here to achieve my dreams and goals. Part of that means that I live life on my own terms with no restrictions, guilt, fear or any of the other negative emotions that plague most people. I am also very aware that I shape my own destiny by my thoughts. Therefore, I allow no negative influences to enter my space. I am one of those rare people that work, enjoy life and am able to do exactly what I want, when I want and at any time that I want to do it. I know that each person on this planet can do exactly the same thing, they just may be encumbered by their thought patterns. One of my favorite quotes comes from Og Mandino, author of "The Greatest Salesman in the World.: "I will laugh at the world." And I absolutely do!  We all have choices to make each minute that we have on this planet.  You choose your success...or your failure.
 
 

 

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once

This is a book of potential, faith, purpose, hopes and dreams. This is a book about the importance of time, the power of choice, growth, toughening up and having a heart, commitment, passion, and inspiration. This is a book that considers the ups and downs, life, and death – and what it all means. More than anything however, this is a book that considers a journey’s impact, a life-long quest for meaning, happiness and fulfillment, and the resulting stories, perspectives, and lessons that I have collected along the way.
Google Groups
Subscribe to Inspirational Book
Email:
Visit this group
Google