Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Inspirational Book by D Anthony

Motivational & Inspirational Stories: The Gift

With the holiday now upon us, I’ve reached into the D Anthony vault in order to share another personal holiday treasure… one more of the passages I composed some years back;

The Gift of Christmas

As a child I loved the idea of Christmas

All the decorations and lights on the tree

But what the day was really about

Was the multitude of gifts given to me

I remember the words of my mother

A philosophy with which I could not agree

She said joy came from giving not receiving

That the meaning of the season was charity

Years have passed, understanding is clearer

Caring for friends and family I’ve come to see

Christmas isn’t about the decoration and lights

But about love inspired gifts that come from me

And on this December 25th, I can honestly say I know, with more certainty than ever before, that I am truly blessed. In part, because of the way events overall panned out… But even more, I believe, because of the perspective and attitude I’ve created and continuously strive to maintain, and the resulting decisions - this turned out to be a pretty incredible year. And because I wholeheartedly expect to continue to foster a mentality and existence empowered with passion, motivation, inspiration and the unquenchable need to aspire to more, there’s no reason to suspect anything less from the year to come.

And so this is the gift… the empowerment that comes with an uplifting perspective and enhanced attitude - leading to better decisions, more opportunistic outcomes, a better you and a better world, day by day… that I want to pass along to anyone who has a desire to improve. This is the gift that I want to pass on to everyone who wants to improve their lives… begin to identify their intended destinies… to begin to see the purpose and potential that is ours to grasp and utilize to improve and get the most out of each and every waking day.

So, I ask you… What if your time in this place was intended to be more inspirational, more purposeful, happier and more fulfilled? What if the power to make it so, by in large, could be in your hands? What if? Wouldn’t that have the potential to be just about the greatest gift of all?

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza and Happy Holidays… Be blessed, a little happier and a little more fulfilled this day - and the world will most definitely be a better place…

D Anthony

Inspirational Author and Motivator

Author of “The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me… Once

Founder of STSTheBook.com and SomethingToShare.com

© 2007 D-Rose Productions, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once

This is a book of potential, faith, purpose, hopes and dreams. This is a book about the importance of time, the power of choice, growth, toughening up and having a heart, commitment, passion, and inspiration. This is a book that considers the ups and downs, life, and death – and what it all means. More than anything however, this is a book that considers a journey’s impact, a life-long quest for meaning, happiness and fulfillment, and the resulting stories, perspectives, and lessons that I have collected along the way.
Google Groups
Subscribe to Inspirational Book
Email:
Visit this group
Google