Thursday, November 8, 2007

Inspirational Book

Inspirational Book
 
I am in the process of reading the inspirational book titled:  "The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once."  I have to tell you that D Anthony has done an incredible job at cutting through the mystery of leading inspired lives.  I, like D Anthony, believe in the power that we as humans in the ability to shape and create our lives.  This is not a theory, but an actual fact, as this is exactly the way that I have lived my life for the last years.  D Anthony has an appealing writing style that is very readable by people of any age.  His simplified style and candor, lead you on an inspired journey to find the true meaning within your own life.
 
One particular chapter struck my interest.  The title is:  Meeting Time.  There is a band of nomadic people along the coast of Burma and Thailand.  These people are attuned to the ebb and flow of nature.  The possess no need for time, deadlines, schedules or any of the modern day elements that we all require.  They are very simplistic in nature.  There is not even a word in their language for hello or goodbye.  You are either here, or you are not.  You will be back, or you will not.  I began delving into the short story about Mokens and I found that I too, must have some Moken blood within myself.  You see, working on the internet like I do, pursuing my online career, I find no need for time, schedules, seasons or any of the other things all people take for granted.  I am so fully immersed in my work, that I simply work, eat, sleep and then work some more.  I am committed, and yes you could even say addicted, to my life just as it is.
 
I take a simplified view of life.  I am here to create.  I am here to visualize what I wish to accomplish.  I am here to work towards my dreams and goals.  I see no need for conventional thinking in terms of calendars, days or the tiny intruding elements that most people face.  In reading the chapters of "The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once," I found that D Anthony truly lives and writes from his heart about the fact that we all have the innate ability to create our own existence on this planet, whether for the good, or conversely.  I am drawn to like minded people in my travels.  I met with D Anthony for a reason and a purpose, which has not yet been fully realized, but will someday be.  I do know that with all the talk and fervor about The Secret these days, I find D Anthony's book more creative and straight to the point concerning living a valuable life.  As an added bonus, you don't have to join a $1995 program to learn The Secret...LOL!
 
I have been an avid reader of inspirational books, motivational books and books concerning personal development for many years of my life on this planet.  I must say that D Anthony hits the proverbial nail on the head.  I like that the book is very easy to read and you can actually begin anywhere, and have a feel for the book no matter where you start.  In all reality, inspirational books can serve as lifelines in an uncertain world.  D Anthony has found that lifeline and proceeds to cast it to anyone desiring the knowledge to live each moment on this planet effectively, creatively and inspiringly.  I say a big thank you to D Anthony for his marvelous work, and I am looking forward to the next book.
 
When you begin to live in Moken time, the universe will be revealed to you in ways you know nothing about at this point.  I suggest giving this a try for a few days and begin to feel the renewing vigor and freedom that you desire.  You can find the book at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or you may just visit the website below.  Invest some time in creating life the way that it was meant to be lived.  D Anthony has Something to Share with all of you.
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
http://superior-seo-services.com
 

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Nurse in the Delivery Room Slapped Me...Once

This is a book of potential, faith, purpose, hopes and dreams. This is a book about the importance of time, the power of choice, growth, toughening up and having a heart, commitment, passion, and inspiration. This is a book that considers the ups and downs, life, and death – and what it all means. More than anything however, this is a book that considers a journey’s impact, a life-long quest for meaning, happiness and fulfillment, and the resulting stories, perspectives, and lessons that I have collected along the way.
Google Groups
Subscribe to Inspirational Book
Email:
Visit this group
Google